Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Crush: This Time Tomorrow

There have been plenty of times that I find a cute item of clothing and I'm just not sure how to style it.  I consider myself pretty innovative with my own sense of style, but some lovely pieces pose special challenges.  So it's always nice to have great fashion blogs to turn to for styling advice.  Enter "This Time Tomorrow", one of my favorite fashionistas.  


Her outfits always have lots of layers and fun elements (especially the shoes an accessories).  Plus she gets a lot of her items from thrift stores, F21, Urban, or H&M, so the style she demonstrates isn't unattainable for the average girl.  Plus her hair, ugh, it's to die for!  Here's a few of my favorite recent outfit posts:


010511_1


122010_2


122110_1


This one's my favorite, love the pastel florals with the black and leather:


010911_4 


plus I have those shoes (but have yet to wear them).


love, emmy-ray



1 comment:

  1. off to check this out - that top outfit is adorable! thinking of ways i can recreate:)

    ReplyDelete