Monday, January 17, 2011

Make Something Monday: Valentines Day Crafts

I hope you all enjoyed last weeks video.  I really enjoy this medium of blogging because it allows me to combine two of my favorite things, crafting and creativity with video shooting and editing.  I won't be posting one every single week, however my goal is to bring my crafty goodness to you at least twice a month.  This week I'm working on two projects for Make Something Monday, both of them are cute valentines day crafts/gifts.  I'll give you a hint:


Necco-conversation-hearts.jpg_1


To feed your appetite for crafty goodness, here's a couple of fun images I found via Pinterest from an awesome blog, Family Chic.  She has all kinds of simple Valentines tutorials that would make super easy projects.  All you need is some wire, and yarn for these two:


3215298_TeJO2wnj_c
A sweet little "Love" sign


3217327_vQlFKNPN_c
These yarn hearts would look great hanging in your window!


So go ahead and make something, and stay tuned for next weeks projects!


love, emmy-ray


 



1 comment: