Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Matinee: 2010 wrap up videos

Who doesn't love a good video?  And with all the media that's available there's something out there for everyone.  Every Saturday I'll be posting a video that I am loving right now, whether it's inspiring, nostalgic, personal, or just plain silly.


p.s. I meant to do this last Saturday, but had some technical difficulties, so this week you're getting a twofer.  Enjoy!


Video One:  Club Drunk Party Hands


It's no secret I'm a sucker for pop music.  If it's got a beat, and I can dance to it I love it (no matter how bad it is).  Here's a fun mash-up I found via a friend on Facebook, it puts me in the mood to party!








 


Video Two: Thanks for the Memories


My 2010 video wrap up of some of the moments and events from last year.  I love collecting memories for my family and friends, and making videos is one of my favorite ways to share them.



Thanks for the Memories 2010 from Emily Walters on Vimeo.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment