Monday, January 24, 2011

A Brand New Project: Middle of the Map Weddings

I am so excited to announce today my newest project, a new blog called "Middle of the Map Weddings".  


Logo


For the past year I was a member of a local group called the Wedding Hive.  It was a Kansas City organization focused on providing an outlet for indie wedding vendors to promote their businesses.  I functioned as the blogger and social network admin for the group, and got to know so many wonderful and talented local designers and business owners as a result.  At the end of 2010 the Wedding Hive decided to disband, however I wanted to continue to blog about all the amazing people I've met, and have yet to meet in the wedding industry.  


Thus Middle of the Map Weddings was born.  My hope is to create a site that inspires brides to be, as well as other vendors, with beautiful images of real weddings in the midwest.  I also plan on doing DIY tutorials of different projects to help brides create hand made details for their big day, as well as features on indie vendors. 


I hope you'll join me in my newest adventure.  Please visit the site, add me to your Reader, and join us on Facebook and Twitter.  I couldn't do any of these projects without you guys, so thanks for your support!  


love, emmy-ray



4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read! Let me know if you need/want submissions.
    Congratulations on your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! congrats - on my way to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I enjoyed reading you post. It's very entertaining. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete