Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GPOYW: New Years Edition

I've spent the entire day almost re-organizing my whole closet.  It seems that I never have enough space for all my shoes and clothes.  Maybe I have too many...eh on second thought who could have too much fashion?  My favorite thing about cleaning out my closet?  Finding pieces that I forgot about, or haven't worn in awhile.  


Since I didn't get around to writing a post today I figured it would be a perfect time to bring back Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday.  This was a weekly post on my very first blog, and since I never post pictures of myself I figured it would be a good way to show you guys, hey I do exist and here's what I look like...


167296_923858278609_16824229_48118531_2985090_n
Me and Claudia, NYE this year at a friends wedding.  I wanted my make-up to be extra festive, so I really went for it with the blue eye-shadow.  






No comments:

Post a Comment