Monday, January 3, 2011

The Money Pit: Our Christmas House

I know, I know, I'm way behind posting something Christmas related, but hey I'm still in the spirit of the holidays so bear with me.  I love decorating for holidays, and not just Christmas, but I didn't go all out this year like I usually do.  Thankfully this year was super busy with jewelry orders, so it didn't leave me too much time to decorate.  However here's a little peek at our Christmas home.


IMG_5806
Tiny tree with vintage ornaments.  This was Matt's only Christmas decoration when he was a bachelor.


IMG_5810
Ornament and yarn wreath.  I made this puppy a few years ago and I still love it.


IMG_5815


IMG_5816
Christmas Cards!


IMG_5813


IMG_5819


In our house the tree isn't just for decoration.  It's a bit cluttered, but in the best way with ornaments in all shapes and sizes that all have memories attached to them.


Here's a few of my favorites:


IMG_5824


IMG_5827


IMG_5826


and this awesome working vintage tree topper that I found last year at a flea market.  Score!


IMG_5817


Love, emmy-ray



1 comment: