Saturday, March 20, 2010

Decisions, decisions

The other night Matt and I went to the new "blanc burger" on the Plaza to take a much needed break (me from painting, him from working).  After enjoying my always delicious Turkey Burger and fries along with a heifeweizen or two, Matt, to my surprise said that we could shop a bit.  I'm not going to say no to that. 

We walked over to Urban, I knew exactly what I wanted to try on.  A dress I had been eyeing for awhile now, but had no illusion of buying.  However whilst shopping around the store I also found a black 3/4 sleeve boyfriend blazer.  I know I am way behind here, but I've wanted one since last season, and thank goodness they remain in style.  After trying on both it was decision time:

17712068_012_f 16260895_01_b                              

And although it was hard to part with either, I made the big girl decision and went with the blazer that I could wear with all kinds of outfits and probably for much longer into the Spring season as well.  How mature. 



1 comment:

  1. Did I eat there with you? I distinctly remember a posh burger joint with delicious turkey burgers...

    ReplyDelete