Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flower Mania at my house.

Last week in addition to the Wedding Hive's event I also had a flower order for one of my favorite new clients Junior League of Kansas City Missouri.  I've done two events for them now, and am excited to continue working with them in the future.  A big thanks to Erin for hooking me up with this great group!

As you can imagine with two floral related events my house was transformed into flower land.  Yes I have a studio for this kind of work, but I thought, it's just a few small arrangements.  However I can't complain about having flowers oozing out of my ears, what could be more lovely really?  

IMG_1181
IMG_1182 

I decided to go with some lovely seasonal arrangements.  I was inspired to use yellow because of the forsythia, and just went from there.  
IMG_1188
IMG_1190
    IMG_1183
 



No comments:

Post a Comment