Saturday, March 13, 2010

Don't fret...

I know I was going to post a lovely jewelry DIY this week, but I got so caught up in painting my living room that I just didn't happen.  I'll post pics of the finished results this week.  So far this weekend has already been full including:


  • Inventorying all my brand new vases for the coming wedding season.

  • Dinner for my brother in-laws birthday.  Ahi-tuna salad = delicious.

  • Working at bon bon atelier this afternoon.

  • Another dinner with in-laws, some delicious home-made barbeque.

  • Jersey Shore party.  Yes I had a GTL day to get ready for it, minus the G.  I have the perfect outfit, here's a hint: leopard print.


Have a good weekend everyone, and I promise to be back with more bloggy goodness on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment