Thursday, March 4, 2010

Etsy Love: Anchors Away my Love

I wasn't sure what to do for this weeks Etsy Love, but I became inspired when I found the lovely blue dress below to do a nautical theme.  I'm becoming more and more aware as the daylights sticks around longer and the weather warms that spring and summer is just around the corner.  So enjoy these lovely items, and remember, buy handmade!

Il_fullxfull.127337670 

Little Blue Squidlet from sereneonion. I have one of the rabbits, she hangs out on my mantle in the office.

Il_fullxfull.127193362 

Wood cut Seven Seas Necklace by crumpetcake.   

Il_430xN.119332591 

How cute is this shirt and this model (adult sizes also available) from darkcycleclothing

Il_fullxfull.124498289

A "Gossip Girl" inspired nautical knot headband by FunnyPeopleCo 

Il_fullxfull.126287443 

Charming "Ahoy There" print by letterpress

Il_fullxfull.127717439
 Feeling nautical? Here's the most lovely deep blue sailorette dress from PranceandSwagger

Il_fullxfull.127749628
A chunky Octopus Locket Ring from chinookhugs 


 Il_fullxfull.127346291
Modern and fun anchor vinyl wall decal from circlelinestudio 

Il_fullxfull.127407576
Delicate rope necklace by BROOKLYNrehab 

Il_fullxfull.84124068
Vintage shoes with sweet blue bows from RegalVintage

Happy Thursday lovelies, and check out my Etsy shop.  I'll be adding new items through next week.  Also come see me at Scarlett Garnet Studio for First Friday, or I'll be working at bon bon atelier Saturday.  Phew, busy weekend ahead!




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous treasury! Thank you kindly for including our Ahoy There letterpress card. What an honor!

    ReplyDelete