Friday, July 2, 2010

The Honeypot Shop: photos from the event

The Honeypot Shop event was this past weekend, and despite the raging heat (hottest day of the year so far), and being up against the World Cup U.S. game and the Royals vs. Cards we had a decent turn out.  New shows are always tough to gage, but for it's first time I feel that is was fairly successful.  If nothing else I had such a good time with all my fellow artists, and designers and even made a few new business connections/friends.  Seeing what my other peers do and make always inspires me to work harder on developing my own business.  Here are lots of lovely pics from the event taken by the Wedding Hive member Melissa Lin Ellis.    


Image


Image-1


Image-4


Image-9


Image-11

   
Image-8


Image-15


Image-17

Thanks again Melissa Lin for capturing the day for us!  If you missed the Honeypot Shop come see me at the Ric Rac Roundup, July 24th in the parking lot next to bon bon atelier.  I'll be rolling out a whole new batch of hand made goodness just for you!   

  



1 comment: