Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"An Apple a Day", and other new items

Hello lovelies, and happy hump day to you all.  Of course 4th of July is coming up this weekend, what are you going to do to celebrate it?  Fireworks are some of my favorites, and of course any excuse to get together with friends and family to celebrate is always welcome.  

I've been a busy bee creating work for last weekends Honeypot Shop and now I'm posting some of my unsold items on Etsy.  I did a little photo shoot with my bad self yesterday.  Look for new items everyday in my shop, here's a little taste of what's already up:


IMG_2710
Mums the Word floral disk necklace


IMG_2785
Apple a Day Necklace  


IMG_2720
Navy and Gold Vintage Lace Necklace 


IMG_2788
Tie Me Up bow applique necklace 


IMG_2733
Chevron Patterned Skull cloisonne enameled necklace 



No comments:

Post a Comment