Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Art Studios on My Mind

When getting ready for a show I go into whirlwind jewelry making mode.  My studio often becomes trashed as I search for what I need, and ends up in an utter mess after all is said and done.  One of my main goals before the end of the summer is to get my studio all neat and clean, decorated, and also get a large table built so I can do screen and relief printing again.  However with three weddings in the next month, and lots of jewelry orders to catch up on, my time and energy is occupied elsewhere.  So for now I'll day dream and check out these awesome art studios:


Artbychrististudio2
From Natasha's Art Candy.  Look at the organization here.  Jealous!


Shay12
from design sponge.  Functional and beautiful print space.  Loving the colors.


2007-11-26-tofu
from apartment therapy.  Bright natural light and lots of shelves for storage.


6a00d8341c5c8953ef0112790d2d1f28a4-400wi
from charm city craft mania.  A work space and office all in one.  Plus the colors, holy cow!

Hope you've enjoyed these fun studios.  They really motivate me to get my own space together and allow my creativity to flow in an uncluttered and stress free work environment. 



2 comments:

  1. The last one is my favorite....I want to work in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo id love to work in these - you're right, they movitate me to do something like this in my little office!

    ReplyDelete