Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nerd Alert: Daft Punk Helmet in 17 months

As some of you may know my husband is a tech freak.  If there is anything new going on in the world of computers, electronics, cars, engineering, you name it, he knows about it.  I on the other hand am not one  who keeps up with technology, so I rely on him for all the latest nuggets of important info.  Last week he shared this video with me from the Gizmodo blog, and I thought it was just too amazing to pass up.  Although it's not your typical "hand made" project, it is hand made none the less, and the amount of dedication to his craft this guy demonstrates is pretty amazing:

 
500x_4816173393_016dcc3822_b




See the more about the process on the Volpin Props blog.

What's the longest you've ever spent on a hand made project?

love, em



No comments:

Post a Comment