Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vintage Collections: Raise a Glass

Hello loves.  Sorry for my absence these past few days.  I've been playing catch up on work after my trip to Springfield.  I'm also working on some fun projects for a baby shower for my sweet cousin Angela this Saturday.  

However I did get a wild hair the other day and decided to pull all my vintage glassware out of the basement.  It's no secret to anyone that knows me that since I discovered flea markets many a year ago, I've developed an intense love for vintage dish ware.  It was getting a little bit ridiculous for a few years there, my husband and family still tease me about it to this day.  I bought some of them because they were just to charming to pass up, but others I intended to sell.  Just take a peek, I'm sure you'll see the appeal:


IMG_2933


IMG_2934

 
IMG_2937


IMG_2945

 
IMG_2946
   

 Starting today I will be listing a few of these sets in my Etsy store.  I love all of them but unfortunately I just don't have the space to keep or use them all.  So if you're looking for some super cute glasses, keep your eyes peeled and buy from emmy-ray!



No comments:

Post a Comment