Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summertime In the Garden

Hello lovelies, it's another week, does it feel like the summer if just flying by to anyone else?  I'm going to have a friend in from out of town this week, so I'm trying to get all my blogging done ahead of time.  

One of my favorite things about summer is the flowers that I'm able to grow.  So many different kinds, and each year I plant a mix of seeds in the circle in the middle of our backyard.  It's always fun to see what comes up each year.


IMG_2891

 
IMG_2894


IMG_2895
Flynn's quite camera shy, he never wants his picture taken.

 
IMG_2898
Hazel however is quite the ham...


IMG_2905


IMG_2910
And Ollie is always busy standing guard, ever the ferocious 10 lb watch dog.


IMG_2914

 
IMG_2901
First zinnias of the year.


IMG_2904

Thanks for looking at pictures of my garden.  Tomorrow I'm sharing a fun before and after furniture project.  Stay tuned!      



No comments:

Post a Comment