Monday, August 2, 2010

For the Love of Flowers: Debi and Steven

We traveled all the way to St.Louis this weekend to celebrate a family wedding with my Uncle Steven and his new bride Debi.  My mom and I of course did the flowers for them, and the newlyweds couldn't have been happier with how everything came out.  Highlights of the day included a butterfly release during the ceremony, and lots of dancing with my mom, aunts, and cousins.  Can't wait for the next one, I wonder who it'll be...


IMG_3308

Bridal bouquet with yellow roses, calla lilies, and orchids.


IMG_3338
Some of the butterflies stuck around and hung out on the ceremony arrangments.


IMG_3285
My mom (in pink) with my aunts and uncles. 


IMG_3339
For the ceremony there was a beautiful backdrop with this farm across the street and lots of little miniature horses grazing in the front pasture. 


IMG_3343
Bridesmaids bouquet.


IMG_3344
Groomsmen boot with a yellow calla lily. 



No comments:

Post a Comment