Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's finally time! An Enchanted Wedding Event

It's here, it's here, it's finally time!  So much work has gone into making this event lovely for each and every one of our guests, and I hope it will be a total and complete success for everyone.  On top of needing to create my usual show inventory, I'm also participating in a jewelry fashion show (at 7pm) and also am making examples of some bouquets and small arrangements for my display.  Phew!

I hope to see each of my lovely readers there (if you live in Kansas City that is), and for those of you that don't I'll post all about it in the days to follow.  Wish me luck!

WH-2010-Show
 

When: Thursday February 24th from 5:00 - 8:30 pm

Where: ArtsTech event space, 1522 Holmes (in the Crossroads district on the corner of 15th and Holmes.

What:  An interactive wedding event inspired by The Brothers Grimm Fairytales.  Featuring the talents of local Kansas City artists, and wedding vendors:

Cakes by Joe, Genevieve Flynn, Scarlett Garnet Jewelry, Ornamental Petal, Blue Window Creative, Janay-A Handmade, emmy-ray, AJK Papery, Californos, Derek Jenkins Photography, the gown gallery, Hitched Weddings + Events, Meadowbelle Market, Melissa Lin Ellis Photography, Ruff House Art, Skyline Downtown Salon, Sparrow Photography, Two Tone Press, and Pech Limo.

Silent auction with proceeds going to benefit ArtsTech.

We look forward to seeing you there, our fans are what make the Wedding Hive a success in Kansas City!  




No comments:

Post a Comment