Thursday, February 18, 2010

Etsy Love: If a Tree Falls...

Doing lots of research for our Brothers Grimm themed Wedding Hive event.  We're focusing on a "dark forest" feel for the whole thing, so I was feeling kind of "woodsy" for this weeks Etsy showcase, thus the title.  Check out these 10 wood grain inspired items, some natural, some modern and stylized, all handmade:

Il_fullxfull.123312998
decorate your technology with this decal by beepart 

Il_fullxfull.103641900
rings by bmjnyc.  I'll take one of each please!

Il_fullxfull.95634353
print by thepairabirds  

Il_fullxfull.123576784
gift tags by AshleyPahl 

Il_fullxfull.123469437
cutie hoot owl by buttercupbloom 

Il_fullxfull.123010279
how about a faux bois silk tie from toybreaker

Il_fullxfull.73654524
a modern take on polymer clay by blockpartypress 

Il_fullxfull.122666470
a customized heart pillow by cozyblue

Il_fullxfull.123080602
sterling silver necklace by lulubugjewelry.  favorite!  

Il_fullxfull.122867032
a quirky declaration of love from somethingshidinghere 

Check out these items and more in each sellers store.  Buy handmade!  Are you a handmaker of things with an Etsy shop, or do you have a favorite seller or item?  Point me in the right direction and it might be featured in my next Etsy Love. 



5 comments:

  1. oooh-weee!!!
    This may inspire a too cute Tuesday post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Lets go hug a tree, shall we? Thanks so much for the fantastic feature, Emily! Thank you...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing my gift tags! I really love this post - it is so my style.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for featuring my laptop decal! there's some fantastic woodsy stuff here!!!
    neil @beepart

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!! i spy some of my favorites here...

    ReplyDelete