Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Hive Event=Total Success

Sorry for my lack of blogging this week lovelies, but I was running around like a crazy person getting ready for the Wedding Hive event.  Thank goodness it was all worth it, we had an amazing turn out, a fantastic fashion show, and I got to meet some great new peeps!  

I can't say thank you enough to all the people that helped me personally with this event. I have to say thanks to my mom, sister, and aunt for volunteering to greet guests at the front door, and helping me pack up my stuff.  To my husband who bears with me for weeks as I let housework, cooking, and everything else go by the wayside while I prepare for the show, and also for helping me carry the millions of things to and from my car, and dealing with the post-show clean up, when in his words our living room "looks like an episode of 'Hoarders'".  To Jamie, Jeanee, and Erin for taking almost a whole day out of their time to look pretty and model my work.  To Betsy for saying yes to a last minute monumental favor.  To Marissa who was sick as a dog, but stuck it out to help the fashion show turn out as a success.  And to all of my friends who came out and showed their support for me and the Hive.  I love all of you!   

And of course to all the Core members of the Wedding Hive for letting me participate and whole heartedly welcoming me into your group, and for busting ass to make this a success for all the other members of the Hive!  

Here's a few snaps that I took at the show, and trust me, there will be much more to come:

IMG_1191

IMG_1195

IMG_1196

IMG_1217

IMG_1221

IMG_1205

Happy Friday my lovelies, I'm glad it's the weekend!

      



No comments:

Post a Comment