Monday, February 8, 2010

First Friday Art Walk: Genevieve Flynn and Scarlett Garnet

This past weekend was busy for certain, but one of the highlights was February First Friday.  In spite of the bitter cold and freshly fallen snow, Matt and I decided to brave the elements to support a few friends with open studios.  Thanks to both Genevieve Flynn, and Garnet Baker for hosting us.  There's nothing I enjoy more than hanging with you girls and enjoying your lovely artwork!

IMG_0939
Scarlett Garnet Studios

IMG_0904
Crown by Genevieve Flynn.  Such a lovely and whimsical piece!

IMG_0948
"The Last Supper" with Garnet as you know who.  This photo was completely unstaged, but turned out perfectly!

IMG_0958 

IMG_0907
 
IMG_0968
Frog rings.  Now that's what I call jewelry. 

Lately this blog has become less about what I'm making and more about what I'm doing.  It's tough to strike a balance between all the different things I'm working on, but I'm loving every minute of it, including collaborating with some of the best talent in Kansas City.      



No comments:

Post a Comment