Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Etsy Love: The Sun'll Come out Tomorrow

I could do today's Etsy Love post about Valentine's Day, but with the freezing cold temperatures and my Florida trip two days away I've got sunshine, spring, and warm weather on my mind.  So with that I bring you my top ten favorites for this week, with the theme "The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow":

Octopal - Yellow Mustache

Octopal Yellow Mustache by Benandi.  What can you really say about this except, SQUEEZE!  So cute.

Vintage Floral Cotton Upholstery Fabric

I had some chairs I need to recover and while searching for fabric I came across this bright and sunny number.  Vintage Floral Cotton Upholstery Fabric by EnduringFabric

LIMITED EDITION buttercream peony, flower hair FASCINATOR

Limited Edition buttercream peony flower hair fascinator by MeadowbelleMarket. Run by two adorable sisters who are also members of the Wedding Hive.  

SALE Wise Owl Mountain, mustard SALE

Wise Owl Mountain T-shirt from tinywhales.  I'm a sucker for owls, and I love the combo of blues, browns, and the mustard yellow.

chartreuse yellow floral octopus porcelain necklace

Chartreuse and yellow floral octopus necklace from lusterbunny.  I've been lucky enough to meet the creator of these lovely pieces, Rain, at a local craft show.  She also sells her work at bon bon atelier here in Kansas City.

The Neighborhood

Sweet little prints by ashleyg "The Neighborhood"

duo - very tiny bunny vase and small dandelion vase

tiny bunny vase and small dandelion vase by prettyrandomobjects.  Her stylized animal vases are perfection alone, or in groupings.

Flare-8x10 Print

"Flare" print by yellena. I have one of her limited edition sconces from School House Electric in my kitchen.  It's one of my most prized possessions as a home-owner. I looooove your work Yellena!

tea dresses for Kelli's wedding

Adorable custom made tea dresses by sohomode.  Makes me want summer right now!

Squirrels and Bunnies

And last but certainly not least "Squirrels and Bunnies" enameled necklace by marmar.  I've asked him an enameling question or two.  A super nice guy with adorable jewelry.  

Hope this post has brought a little sunshine into your life.  Check out all of these sellers and remember, buy handmade: www.etsy.com



1 comment:

  1. how did i not update my link? i wondered where you were!

    ReplyDelete