Monday, February 22, 2010

Down to the Wire

Hello lovelies.  This weekend was cold (as you may well know), cozy, and productive.  I spent most of my time indoors working diligently for this Thursdays show.  I'm excited about what I've been making, although with all my other obligations I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I had hoped, but isn't that always the way it goes?  I'll be showcasing a few of my pieces in a fashion show with other talented Wedding Hive designers. Plus with this show being a wedding affair I'm going to be creating lots of flower arrangements to fill up my display table as well.

I hope to see you all there, I'll have some new wares for sale, but if you can't make it I'll have lots of visual treats for you post show.  

IMG_1168

IMG_1172 

This piece can be described as nothing short of a labor of love.  I told Matt last night that I might have to keep it for myself, as I've put so much work into it.  Now I know why couture beading is so outrageously priced!

IMG_1169

Happy Monday! 
  



1 comment:

  1. That last broach is gorgeous!!! I'd love to wear that or something similar on my wedding day. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete