Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blog Crush: green wedding shoes

I'm back!  Vacation was lovely, and we had such a good time, but I'm happy to be home again and getting back to work.  

The Wedding Hive is gearing up for it's annual event February 25th in Kansas City.  We've been searching for hair and make-up inspiration for the fashion show, and I stumbled upon what I would consider one of the most lovely wedding blogs I've ever seen green wedding shoes.  As someone in the wedding industry, it's so important for me to stay current with what's happening, and I find this blog so inspiring that I wish wedding season started tomorrow.  So well edited with the best photos and creative weddings.  

Here's a few of my favorites, but visit the site to find more delicious images.

Vintage_love_story_date_04
cutest engagment shoot ever!

Twigs_05

Rw_heather&grayson_06
adorable wedding party.  love the mustard and blue.

Music_invite_01
such original wedding stationary

Bowties_01

     What are some of your favorite wedding blogs?



3 comments: