Monday, November 1, 2010

New Online Store!

Hello lovelies, and happy Monday (or as happy as the Monday after Halloween can be).  I'm happy today to let everyone know that I launched a new online store last week.  I'm always open to trying new online venues, so please check it out: http://emmyray.storenvy.com.  I have lots of brand new goodies just for you, and don't forget about Christmas.  Why not take the Handmade Pledge this year and buy cool stuff for your loved ones while supporting indie businesses?  Everybody wins!  


Screen shot 2010-11-01 at 8.32.31 AM


p.s. Hey, wanna know a secret?  Blog readers can shop the store this holiday season, (November-December) and receive a discount.  Just enter the code "handmaker" at check-out and receive 10% off.  Yesssss!


love, em



5 comments:

  1. Cool, I love your stuff. I'm going to bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the librarian glasses necklace in your etsy! And your new shop looks super cute! GOOD LUCK! I am seriously drooling over the cloud 9 ring but I'd need a bigger size :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from FN, and so glad I found your store/blog. I LOVE your falling rings leaves set. Those are my favorite colors to wear. Wish I wasn't in Europe right now, so I could justify buying them! Totally bookmarking your blog and shop!

    ReplyDelete