Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Shopping Madness!

Trust me, I'm not one for skipping over Thanksgiving.  It's one of my absolute favorite holidays of the year (probably because I like to eat so much), but with the month of November comes shopping season and emmy-ray has lots of shows lining up, so I thought it prudent to share a few:


Girls Night 2010
This one's coming up on Thursday, and it's my first time participating.  However the ARTichokes crew is such a great bunch, I think it'll be lots of fun.


Ric-rac-390px
The second holiday Ric Rac Roundup is coming!  Last year was super successful, and I got some fun new holiday decorations for my table display.  


Honeypot Shop Dec 2010
The Honeypot Shop is a group I'm involved with via the Wedding Hive.  It's become a separate off shoot and will focus on supporting local Kansas City artists, designers, and indie businesses.  I'm really excited about this project and show, we have an awesome bunch of vendors.


So if you're a local gal, I hope to see you at maybe one of these events.  Come out, show your support, shop local, shop hand made!


xo, em



No comments:

Post a Comment