Monday, November 22, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Happy Monday everyone. This weekend was super busy, but in the best way. Starting on Thursday with the Ric Rac Roundup, the bi-annual craft show put on by the lovely ladies at bon bon atelier. I had fun hanging with some of my favorite crafty KC ladies, and sold work to both new and old customers.


Saturday was the "Night of Style" presented by Speak Salon and Style and Pepper. For that event I created a mock table display showcasing some fun flower arrangements. Again a great (and stylish) group of ladies.


After looking at my pictures I realized I definitely lean toward whites with pops of bright color when it comes to holiday displays. I've got one more holiday event still to come. More details later this week...


love, emmy-ray


Dreaming of a White Christmas



Dreaming of a White Christmas


Dreaming of a White Christmas


Dreaming of a White Christmas



Dreaming of a White Christmas



1 comment: