Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Honeypot Shop

This weekend is my last holiday event of the year, and I'm also helping put it together.  It's the Holiday Honeypot Shop, and I'm very excited.  I hope it goes off without a hitch.  We have an awesome group of vendors, an amazing event space, and some sweet tunes.  This year I've made a promise to myself to buy most of my gifts local and hand made to help support other artists and designers like myself, and I've been eyeing a few products from the vendors that will be in attendance.  


If you're a local Kansas Citian, please come check it out, and help us make this event a success!  See the website for a complete list of vendors and a peek at all their lovely wares: Honeypot Shop Blog


Honeypot Shop Dec 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment