Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For the Love of Flowers: Leah and Andrew

Hello loves, today I have some floral treats from last weekends wedding.  Leah and Andrew found me online, and I have to say that they have been such an easy and fun couple.  Although she was an out of town bride Leah was super easy to work with, and her appreciation of art and design helped in creating flowers that were a true collaboration.  Before I started working in this industry I never realized how well you get to know each and everyone of your clients, and so far it has been a great experience. 

love, emily


IMG_2201
lovely lisianthus


IMG_2213
Bridesmaid bouquet with lisianthus, roses, hydrangea, tulips, and dusty miller.


IMG_2220
Bridal bouquet.


IMG_2217
Corsage with Picasso calla, roses, and dusty miller.

Coming up this weekend Tracy and Chris...



1 comment: