Friday, April 30, 2010

Your City: Cupcake A La Mode

Yes, yes my lovelies, I re-named my feature to "Your City" rather than "Your City Thursday".  With wedding season in full swing and me trying to crank out new jewelry on a regular basis my blogging rate has dropped from daily to three times a week.  But don't despair this will certainly be enough to get your fill of emmy-ray. 

This week for "Your City" I wanted to feature Cupcake A La Mode.  I've been hearing all the buzz about this lovely local business, and finally made a point to haul my cookies there this week.  Needless to say I was not disappointed.  I ventured to the West Plaza location at 1209 W. 47th St. and went inside to be greeted by delicious smells and treats of all shapes and sizes.  Aprons, cook books, cupcake jewelry, and other adorable merchandise, plus friendly and helpful customer service.  And let's not forget the most important part, the cupcakes.  I purchased the "Vanilla Creme de Cocoa" and the "ChocoLatte" (my favorite of the two).  Both were delicious and I even managed to share a few bites with my husband. 


IMG_2195


IMG_2187
Adorable aprons for sale.


IMG_2189
Loved the black chandeliers and colorful decor.


IMG_2190
Selection of delicious cupcakes.  It's hard to choose just one or two!

Find out more about this local business by visit their website: Cupcake A La Mode Online.  Buy handmade, buy local!



1 comment:

  1. This makes me REALLY want a black chandelier of my own!

    ReplyDelete