Thursday, May 20, 2010

For the Love of Flowers: Leah and Andrew, Part Two

Hello loves.  I couldn't help but share with you a few more snaps from Leah and Andrew's wedding taken by Kansas City photography team Sparrow Photography.  I think that when you see the bride and groom with the flowers it gives them a whole new meaning, wouldn't you agree?  Plus I am just loving everything about this real wedding, from the brides pink shoes, to the grey suits worn by the groom and his guys.  Perfect for spring!


DSC_7754 copy
I loved Leah's dress, it was so textural and whimsical.  Plus her fascinator with purple feathers was the perfect replacement for a veil.


DSC_7793 copy


Img_2629 copy
Leah's textural bridal bouquet with clematis, lisianthus, Picasso calla lilies, tulips, and dusty miller.


DSC_7848
The bride's tattoo said "Now is a good time".  Indeed!


DSC_8391 copy
Boutonniere with calla lily and dusty miller.  


DSC_7851
       



2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! I got somewhat nostalgic this morning and decided to google you... and this is what I came across!! I absolutely loved your flowers for my wedding. I can't say enough about them and you! You were a bride's dream to work with. First off, I told you "purple and cherry blossoms" and you made the most beautiful bouquets. The only regret I have is that I didn't have you do the centerpieces too(I made mine)!
    And on the day of the wedding, you were so patient while waiting in the lobby for us. And you handed the flowers over and then disappeared... with so much going on that day, I so much appreciated that you didn't add any stress to our wedding day.
    I am so happy to see that your business is thriving two years later! You definitely deserve it! Congrats and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, it's so sweet of you to say these nice things. We were so lucky to work with you guys!

    ReplyDelete