Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pretty in Pink

As a jewelry designer and also a floral designer I often have brides request custom jewelry from me for their weddings.  Although I am not a huge fan of production jewelry (making the same thing over and over), doing it for a wedding is the exception to the rule.  Maybe it's because it's for a special occasion, or that it's just one more thing to help make a bride and her bridesmaids day special, but I really love creating these pieces.  Tracy's colors are pinks, oranges, and purples, and I designed this custom jewelry suite for her bridesmaids.  The biggest pay off, the exclamation of excitement when she saw the finished products.

love,  emily


IMG_2244


IMG_2252

See more of my custom jewelry for weddings at www.emmy-ray.com



No comments:

Post a Comment