Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For the Love of Flowers: Claudia and James

On May 15th my dear friends Claudia and James got married.  Not only was I delighted to be the maid of honor, but I also got to take part in making their special day beautiful with flowers.  Even though I usually do a good job of documenting my weddings, I thought this time I'd leave it to the pro's.  Thanks to the talented Lindsay Pierce for the great shots!  Hopefully more to come.  

Congratulations Claudia and James, I love you guys!


Emmy-ray-6
This  bouquet was simple and elegant with peonies, roses, and lisianthus.  It weighed a ton, but according to the bride is still kicking.


Emmy-ray-10


Emmy-ray-9

I also designed a custom jewelry set for all the bridesmaids.  I love me some pearls and rhinestones!  You can purchase this design in my Etsy shop, or order some for your own wedding party.


Emmy-ray-2


Emmy-ray-5
  

   



No comments:

Post a Comment