Friday, December 10, 2010

Floral Friday: Hot Colors from La Partie Events

It's no secret that I love color, the brighter the better for me.  So when I saw this wedding shoot with La Partie Events I couldn't help but do a post about it.  These are all the colors that I used in my own wedding two years ago, with a little pop of royal blue as an accent (as if you need an accent with all these vibrant shades).  


Pink-wedding-ideas-02
These dahlias, I DIE!


Pink-wedding-ideas-11


Pink-wedding-ideas-03
This runner and bouquet are so lovely.  Although the flowers are traditional, the graduated shades of dark red to orange with all the colors in between make these modern and fresh feeling.  Check out La Partie Events online for lots of wedding inspiration.  


Happy Friday everyone!


love, emmy-ray



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just got my keychain from the giveaway on Freckled Nest, thanks so much, I love it! Such beautiful packaging and a really neat idea, I have never seen a keychain like that before. Thanks again!
    laurie-beth*

    ReplyDelete