Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New from emmy-ray: Cufflinks and Bracelets

Hello lovelies.  The Honeypot this weekend was so much fun!  I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I did take lots of video, which I'll be sharing with you soon.  My favorite part about doing shows is meeting all kinds of great people customers, and other artists, crafters, and indie business owners.  


I've been in the studio this week making all kinds of Holiday goodness, including some fun new products: bracelets and cufflinks.  That's right something for the guys from emmy-ray.  The best part about both these products?  Their completely customizable in different colors, and patters, and you could even put your own designs inside.   They're great for the holidays, or another option is gifts for your wedding party (bridesmaids and groomsmen alike):


IMG_5463


IMG_5432


IMG_5465
I'm so excited about the cufflinks.  They'd be perfect for any guy (or gal).


IMG_5384


If you'd like to learn more about customizing your own cufflinks or bracelets just send me an e-mail: emily@emmy-ray.com or leave a comment.


love, emmy-ray



No comments:

Post a Comment