Friday, December 17, 2010

Floral Friday: Can't Get Enough of Bash Please

As a fairly new wedding florist (at two years in the business I'm a baby), I'm not always busy, especially during the "off season" for weddings.  So it gives me plenty of time to work on proposals and find inspiration, and one of my go to sources for the later is the lovely duo at bash please.  They've been featured on almost every wedding website out there, and for good reason.  Get a load of all this loveliness:


Rcarlisle_michellmatt_020


There's a fun mix of ribbons in this bouquet.


100lc_RW_BashPlease.3


Rcarlisle_michellmatt_043


Dahlias, peonies, and confetti, doesn't get much better than that.


Screen shot 2010-12-12 at 10.02.03 AM


Barbie_ken_wedding_041


So cute, I love working with succulents.


Rcarlisle_michellmatt_027
This last bouquet, OMG!



No comments:

Post a Comment