Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Crush: Kjerstis Lykke

I stumbled across the blog of Norwegian interior designer and photographer Kjerstis Lykke the other day via a photo on Tumblr.  


Untitled-1
This was the image I saw, what a great way to use this Martha Stewart Craft Punch!


I was immediately enchanted with the look and feel of her home, and photos of her travels.  Everything has a cool white glow, so you can almost feel the crisp Norwegian air when you look at her images.  Plus from what I can tell the entire interior of her house is white.  I'm nuts about color, but have always been drawn to interiors in shades of all white and grey.  I think in the right house it's a beautiful thing.  Visit Kjerstis' blog and see all of her amazing pics.  


Kj_kj


Lr


A


Ml


All photos courtesy of Kjerstis Lykke's blog.


love, emmy-ray



1 comment:

  1. raquel carrasco correaJanuary 9, 2011 at 5:56 AM

    Y like so much the decoration natural and simple.

    ReplyDelete