Friday, October 1, 2010

Your City: Oddly Correct Coffee

Good morning lovelies, it's been a long time since I've done a "Your City" post.  I woke up this morning and was seeking inspiration for blogging while enjoying a delicious cup of coffee, and then it hit me: I should do a post about Oddly Correct Coffee, duh!  I met Greg, the owner of this "nano-roasterie" at the very first Ric Rac Round-up last year.  He offered me a sample of his coffee, and probably to his horror, I turned it down as I wasn't much of a coffee drinker at the time. Times have changed and I recently purchased a bag of Oddly Corrects delicious "Tanzanian Peaberry" roast at The Filling Station.  


Cartheader


Plus not only does the team at Oddly Correct made up of Greg, his wife, and their adorable daughter, roast delicious coffee, Greg is also a printmaker, hand printing most of their lovely, and eco-friendly packaging.  If you are a coffee lover I highly suggest you check them out.  Their distribution is growing as they now sell at Hammerpress and The Filling Station, and they also offer home delivery (to the midtown area, see their website and blog for details).


Oddly correct


Cheers to you Oddly Correct for making delicious coffee for Kansas City to enjoy!   


love, em



No comments:

Post a Comment