Friday, October 8, 2010

Nerd Alert: iPhone 4 Customizable Cases

It's no secret, I'm in love with my iPhone.  Well maybe not in love, but it is my favorite piece of technology that I've ever owned.  So you can imagine my glee at discovering the wealth of delicious cases available from uncommon.  Not only can you upload whatever design you like to be made into a customizable case, but they have an awesome group of artists work to choose from.  


Check out these creations from Jill Bliss, one of my faves:


Mac_jillbliss02_poppy
(this one matches my journal)


Mac_jillbliss02_primrose


Mac_jillbliss02_strawberry


Or holy cute, these designs by Allison Cole:


Allison_birdskull


Allison_icecream


Allison_smallrainbows


 


or this pixelated floral number from Scott Wilson, which would go quite nicely with my "Pixelated Nightmare" dress:


N34304288_35067085_4434


Saved_design_67588


Ahh, so many choices my head might explode!  Find these and many more designs at getuncommon.com. (and a shout out to my friend Jeanee who led me to this sight).


love, em



2 comments:

  1. HA! I'm SO GLAD I had an artist in mind when I went to Uncommon to get my iPhone 4 case. I love that pixelated one!
    My case came on Wed. I'll blog it on Saturday! My iPhone will be 7 days old ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my art friends does a lot of art submissions to those type of websites. Not a bad idea of getting your art out to the unknown masses.

    ReplyDelete