Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For the Love of Flowers: Steph and Sam

White is a fairly common color that I get requests for as far as flowers go, for obvious reasons.  However Steph and Sam's wedding whites were anything but typical, and I had such a lovely time working on their flowers.  With total artistic license and some great suggestions by Steph's MOH we created textural arrangements in hues of white and green.  It was also my first time making wreaths, and definitely won't be my last (they were my favorite part!)


IMG_0062
flowers in their buckets, waiting to get to work.


IMG_0070


IMG_0071


IMG_0073


IMG_0075


IMG_0077


Milkglass arrangements with white roses, dahlias, hydrangeas, scented geranium, and rosemary.


IMG_0078


Congratulations to Steph and Sam, and thanks for letting me be part of your day!


love, em



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great job on these flower arrangements! Love the milkglass.

    ReplyDelete