Wednesday, April 28, 2010

emmy-ray "One Of" Line, first look

Hello loves.  Well after the past few hectic months I've finally got enough new items to start updating my shop and all of you on whats new with emmy-ray.  I've been working hard on creating my new line, and I'm still not finished.  However here's a first look for all of my faithful readers.  Almost all of these new pieces are one of a kind, so once they're gone, they're gone!  As I update my online shop, and distribute pieces to local retailers I'll pass along the deets of where you can buy.  Enjoy...

love,  emily

 


IMG_2150


IMG_2152


IMG_2154


IMG_2159


IMG_2161


IMG_2164


IMG_2170


IMG_2180


IMG_2185

Stay tuned for more updates...



4 comments:

  1. wow, they are all so pretty! I am in awe here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue and yellow combination on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! More designs coming at the end of May.

    ReplyDelete