Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DIY Workshop: Making Paper Flowers

If you're like me you're always searching for new things to do.  Everytime I see something cool that someone has made I automatically want to learn how they did it, I guess you could call it creative A.D.D.  This year the Kansas City Wedding Hive, for the first time ever is offering DIY Workshops.  It's a chance for all those do it yourselfers out there to learn from professionals who make a living creating beautiful works of art and craft.  This months workshop is "Making Paper Flowers" hosted by one of Kansas City's most talented floral design businesses, Ornamental Petal.  Instructor Bridget Kelley will teach students how to create beautiful flowers out of recycled papers.  Find out more on the Wedding Hive Website, and e-mail weddinghive@gmail.com to reserve your spot today!

love, emily

PaperFlowers_A(2)
Paper-flower-bouquet-boutonniere



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful workshop. I am in Balto,MD so not likely to be there but I will keep in touch. You have a great blog!
    Have a great day,
    susie

    ReplyDelete