Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What to Wear?: First outfit post

Hello loves.  As a blogger who is obsessed with fashion, it is inevitable that I end up looking at tons and tons of style blogs.  I always check out what other girls are wearing and think about how cute it is.  I decided to go ahead and start doing a few of these posts myself.  This is my very first one, so excuse the poor photography (however it did give me a chance to try out my new tripod and remote).  This outfit came almost completely from a clothing swap I did back in the winter with Jessie from The Concrete Catwalk, and several other fun ladies.  Hope you enjoy!

IMG_2098

IMG_2102

Tank and skirt, clothing swap. Necklace, emmy-ray. Belt, vintage/thrifted. Sandals, Steve Madden Summer '09.



4 comments:

  1. The skirt is so pretty....and I like the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are about the cutest thing i have ever seen! (Although it is hard for me to stop looking at that cane wall!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You go so well with your wall =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did i miss this!? love that you're wearing my tank and joanna's skirt! clothing swaps are the best, and you look adorbs (as usual).

    ReplyDelete