Friday, July 8, 2011

My So Called Life: 4th of July

This past weekend was absolutely glorious.  With no weddings, and no social plans, Matt and I took the entire 4 days to ourselves to relax and enjoy each others company.  It might sound boring, but I think that it's always worth it to take a break every once in awhile and recharge, especially since I have 4 weddings coming up in the next two weeks!  Don't get me wrong I love what I do, and I love being busy, but everyone needs to rest once in awhile right?


For 4th of July we spent the day at Matt's parents house, and then headed out to my cousins for the annual BBQ.  We ate lots of good food, and enjoyed fireworks on the golf course to end the night.  It was a pretty perfect way to end the weekend.


IMG_8319
Matt and Ollie, looking festive.


IMG_8309
Flynn was all tuckered out from playing with all the other pups.


IMG_8313
Matt and his mom putting the finishing touches on lunch.


IMG_8372
We had a photo shoot with my cousins dogs and my two little sisters.  Needless to say things got a little silly (Tara's telling Guiness a secret?)


IMG_8412
Me with my mom and my sisters.  Matt took about 30 pictures in the span of 2 minutes.


IMG_8437
Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend.  What did you do to celebrate?


love, emmy-ray


 



1 comment:

  1. love the photo of you, your mom, lainey and tara!!

    ReplyDelete