Friday, July 29, 2011

New Bow Tie Designs, Hooray!

I'm working right now on my first custom order for bow ties for the wedding of Bryan and Mae a talented photography couple I met through Middle of the Map Weddings.  Mustard colored in a mix of different fabrics, so much fun!  Here's the inspiration board they put together of their grooms men's "look".


Groomsmen style, purple, mustard, charcoal
I'm also excited about some of the fun new fabrics that I've made the most recent batch of bow ties out off.  The bright colors are perfectly summery.  Here's a few of my favorites:


IMG_8450


IMG_8489


IMG_8516


IMG_8522


IMG_8494


If you need custom bow ties to inject a little extra style into your wedding day, contact me today, I'm all ears!


love, emmy-ray



No comments:

Post a Comment