Wednesday, July 27, 2011

For the Love of Flowers: Kristin and Matt

The first thing that struck me about Kristin when I met her was her smile.  She's so warm and friendly, and although she definitely had a clear idea about what she wanted for her wedding, she gave me the freedom as a designer to inject my own sense of style into the flowers.  She chose a fresh color palette of grey, yellow, and green to compliment the outdoor space where the wedding was held.  Congratulations Kristin and Matt, and thanks so much for using me as your designer!


Photos: Jason Domingues Photography


KristinMatt_wedd__1012


KristinMatt_wedd__1095


KristinMatt_wedd__1166


KristinMatt_wedd__1099


Blog_0047


Blog_0046


KristinMatt_wedd__2296


KristinMatt_wedd__2333


IMG_8285
These two photos shot by me


IMG_8303


KristinMatt_wedd__2444


KristinMatt_wedd__2451


Blog_0054


Thanks for checking out Kristin and Matt's wedding, and a big thank you to Jason Domingues for the images!


love, emmy-ray 



No comments:

Post a Comment