Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines for my Friends

This year, being a hand maker of things and all, I decided to make home made valentines rather than going out and buying all of them (not that there's anything wrong with that).  I think it's the very first year that I sent them out to all of our friends, and I'm really happy I did it.  A lot of people seemed really surprised and appreciative, so I knew it brightened their days, and let them know we were thinking of them.  


IMG_6182
I made them using white card stock, and then simple supplies I bought at a craft store including: $1 rubber stamps, Gelly Roll pens, and special markers used to color stamps, a package of pink envelopes.


IMG_6183


IMG_6184


IMG_6185


Hooray!  Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day.  What did you do for your friends and family?


love, emmy-ray



1 comment: