Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inspiration and Editorial Shoots: 1950's Wedding at Longview Mansion


I-CV74vkR-XL
Lord knows we absolutely adore a good inspiration shoot now and then.  We got together with the same team that brought you our Bohemian Love Shoot, except this time with a 1950's flair.  The venue, Longview Mansion, is a gorgeous piece of Kansas City history, and once again the talents of Cassandra Castaneda Photography, and rak designs, along with our florals brought the inspiration to life.  When the girls told me what we were doing I immediately started looking at pictures of bouquets from the 50's.  One thing that stood out was of course babies breath, lots of pastel colors, and big blooms.  I also remember seeing a very old photo of a 1950's bride.  All she was wearing was one giant orchid as a corsage, so I knew I wanted to include them in the flowers.  It was super windy, super balmy summer day, but our models were amazing, and we got some great shots to add to our portfolios.  



I-wPgzZBV-XL



I-kKMsLmX-XL



I-sNXrNLZ-XL



I-kDFrsG6-XL



I-85dSx2H-XL



I-dVW48KF-XL



I-CwLmsq9-XL



I-v59QRb7-XL


Cake by Cake Girl KC.


I-DhHtHT4-XL



I-DQSbNRr-XL



I-HqmrHnp-XL

I-zPdHtfL-XL



I-BdzqXRF-XL



I-Jn4p87L-XL



I-Xr2LFb3-XL



I-DZXG8qq-XL
I-TkXVBJr-XL



I-STGQctv-XL

I-RGv5XpM-XL



I-mnrjGZN-XL



I-HrTzFxM-XL
Thanks as always for having us ladies, we love every minute of working with you guys! 


xo ~ Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment