Thursday, February 7, 2013

Events: Kansas City Perfect Wedding Guide Luncheon


IMG_4995
Back in the spring/summer I was approached by Perfect Wedding Guide to do flowers for a luncheon of other wedding professionals.  I happily agreed for the opportunity to share some of our work with a room full of Kansas City vendors.  To compliment the River Market Event Place I wanted to use grey and white linens, and then bright summery colors.  I used our mercury glass vases, and also created some tall arrangements.  All in all I'd say they were a fun addition to the space, and were modern and fresh! 



IMG_5003

IMG_4998

IMG_5005

IMG_5024


Thanks so much for having us Perfect Wedding Guide! 


xo - Emily



1 comment:

  1. OMG!! The floral centerpiece looks so elegant. Want to have floral centerpieces for my dinner party at one of local Los Angeles event venues. Have planned to have carnations along with tulips and lilies. It will surely look awesome.

    ReplyDelete