Friday, January 13, 2012

Floral Friday: For Ellen

Do you remember Brian and Ellen?  I posted about them on my wedding blog Middle of the Map Weddings, but let me refresh your memory:


Fall Wedding


Fall wedding, navy bridesmaids dresses


White bouquet, roses, stephanotis, dahlias, lysimachia, lisianthus


They are our super adorable friends who got married in September of 2010, and theirs was one of my favorite weddings that we worked on that year.  Brian contacted me in September with one of the most thoughtful gift requests I've ever gotten from a client.  He wanted me to make a replica of Ellen's bouquet for their one year anniversary.  Her bouquet meant a lot to her, containing special flowers to symbolize her mother, mother-in-law, and her and Brian as well.  I was thrilled to work on this simple little project, and even added some maroon and navy ribbon to match the color palette of their big day. 


One year anniversary bouquet replica


One year anniversary bridal bouquet replica, dahlias, stephanotis, lysimachia, roses, lisianthus


Ellen was so surprised and loved her gift.  Way to go Brian!  Husbands out there should definitely take a que from this guy.  


xo ~ Em


(Images in this post via Lemon Lime Photography *top three, and emmy-ray *bottom two.  If you'd like to share please make sure to properly credit and link).



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It was a great gift. You are such an artist.

    ReplyDelete